The Turbo Pot® FreshAir™ 8-quart Stock Pot is perfect for crafting generous portions of soups, stocks, pastas and beans, boiling seafood, stewing and even rendering bone broth. The FreshAir™ 8-quart Stock Pot is constructed of durable 304-grade stainless steel and is engineered to outperform the competition. Its intelligent design incorporates heat exchanger technology into the base of the cookware: dramatically improving heat transfer into the pot and optimizing fuel efficiency.
Turbo Pot® heats up quickly and evenly in 30% - 50% less time than standard stockpots. The patented aluminum heat exchanger at the base of the pot is highly conductive and offers superior heat distribution over the typical aluminum core design of traditional plied cookware. This improved heat transfer capability significantly reduces hot spots and scalding at the base of the pot and will achieve a vigorous boil even at low burner input rates
As the energy efficient fins channel more heat inside the pot, less escapes around the sides: intelligently minimizing unwanted heat gain to the handles (or into your kitchen!). The hollow design of the handles further aids in keeping them cooler to the touch while an impact-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to conveniently monitor cooking without lifting.
Turbo Pot® cookware saves an impressive amount of natural gas fuel and reduces cooking-related emissions of indoor air pollutants, like carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2). This is a smart way to keep your indoor air quality fresh and healthy. By reducing fossil fuel consumption with every meal made, the FreshAir™ Stock Pot helps to combat Climate Change and is a must-have for a sustainable lifestyle.
Have fun, experiment, and enjoy new culinary adventures with the Turbo Pot® FreshAir™ Stock Pot!
Model number RS3004
- Energy efficient & fuel-saving
- Save time & heats up 30%-50% faster
- Superior temperature uniformity reduces risk of scalding
- Easily achieves vigorous boil at lower burner input rates
- Hollow "keep-cool" handles for comfort
- Large ergonomic loop handles for maneuverability
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lid to easily monitor cooking
- High quality, heavy-gauge (304-grade) stainless steel construction
- Commercial-grade aluminum heat exchanger base; 12mm
- Polished exterior/ brushed interior stainless finish
- Oven safe up to 500 °F (lid up to 350 °F)
- Dish machine safe