The 8 Qt. Turbo Pot® FreshAir™ Rapid Boil Multi Pot is constructed of durable 304-grade stainless steel and is engineered to outperform the competition. This multi-pot is perfect for large volumes of soups, stocks, pasta, seafood boils, steaming and even braising and stews. Its revolutionary design incorporates heat exchanger technology into the base of the cookware: dramatically improving heat transfer into the pot and optimizing fuel efficiency. The extraordinary performance of the heat exchanger is equivalent to instantly boosting the power of your stove burners: giving you ultra-responsive heat when you need it so that you can cook like a pro chef at home!
Turbo Pot heats up quickly and evenly in almost half the time of standard cookware. The highly conductive aluminum heat exchanger at the base offers superior heat distribution over the typical aluminum core designs of traditional plied cookware systems. This improved heat transfer reduces hotspots near the base and is capable of reaching a vigorous boil even at lower burner settings. The heat exchanger fins efficiently channel more heat inside the pot so that less heat escapes around the sides: minimizing unwanted heat gain to the handles. The hollow design of the handles further aids in keeping them cooler to the touch while an impact-resistant tempered glass lid (included) conveniently allows you to monitor food without lifting.
Turbo Pot cookware saves an impressive amount of fuel and reduces cooking-related emissions of indoor air pollutants, like carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2). This is a smart way to keep indoor air fresh and healthy, especially during winter months when kitchen ventilation may be minimized due to cold weather. By reducing fossil fuel consumption with every meal made, Turbo Pot helps to combat climate change and is a must-have for healthy and sustainable living.
• Heats 30%-50% faster than flat-bottomed cookware on gas stoves
• Fuel-saving, energy efficient design
• Superior temperature uniformity reduces scalding
• Faster heat recovery for superior browning and braising performance
• Achieves vigorous boil and steam generation at lower BTU input rates
• Hollow "keep-cool" handles for comfort
• Large, ergonomic “loop style” handles for maneuverability
• Impact-resistant tempered glass lid to easily monitor cooking
• Reduces cooking-related emissions (ie CO & NO2); keeps indoor air fresh
• High quality, heavy-gauge (304 grade) stainless steel construction
• Patented commercial-grade (3003) aluminum heat exchanger base
• Oven safe up to 500 °F (lid up to 350 °F)
• Dishwasher safe
• Engineered for gas stove, cooktop and range only
• Not compatible with induction cooktop/burner
|Material (Body)||304 Stainless Steel|
|Material (Base)||3003 Aluminum|
Height with Basket (inches)
|Height without Basket (inches)||6.75|