Turbo Pot is engineered to be the ultimate cookware on gas stoves. It cooks with unparalleled speed and efficiency on a gas stove.
The 8 Qt. Turbo Pot® FreshAir™ Rapid Boil Multi Pot is perfect for large volumes of soups, stocks, pasta, seafood boils, steaming, and even braising and stews. The extraordinary performance of the heat exchanger is equivalent to instantly boosting the power of your stove burners: giving you ultra-responsive heat when you need it so that you can cook like a pro chef at home!
Turbo Pot heats up quickly and evenly in almost half the time of standard cookware. The highly conductive aluminum heat exchanger at the base offers superior heat distribution over conventional cookware. This improved heat transfer reduces hotspots near the base and is capable of reaching a vigorous boil even at lower burner settings. Most heat absorbed to the cookware, less heat escapes to heat the handles. The hollow design of the handles further aids in keeping them cooler to the touch while an impact-resistant tempered glass lid (included) conveniently allows you to monitor food without lifting.
Turbo Pot cookware reducing millions of pounds CO2 in restaurants around the country. Using Turbo Pot at your kitchen is a smart way to keep indoor air fresh and healthy. By reducing fossil fuel consumption with every meal made, Turbo Pot is a must-have for healthy and sustainable living.
• Heats 30%-50% faster than flat-bottomed cookware on gas stoves
• Fuel-saving, energy efficient design
• Superior temperature uniformity reduces scalding
• Faster heat recovery for superior browning and braising performance
• Achieves vigorous boil and steam generation at lower BTU input rates
• Hollow "keep-cool" handles for comfort
• Large, ergonomic “loop style” handles for maneuverability
• Impact-resistant tempered glass lid to easily monitor cooking
• Reduces cooking-related emissions (ie CO & NO2); keeps indoor air fresh
• High quality, heavy-gauge (304 grade) stainless steel construction
• Patented commercial-grade (3003) aluminum heat exchanger base
• Oven safe up to 500 °F (lid up to 350 °F)
• Dishwasher safe
• Engineered for gas stove, cooktop and range only
• Not compatible with induction cooktop/burner
|304 Stainless Steel
Height with Basket (inches)
|Height without Basket (inches)